Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Year Later...


Good morning Birthday Girl.



Eating the birthday muffins we made the night before.






We met some friends at a place called Mihama Kids Park.
Emma had so much fun.  She was fearless.
We are definitely going back with Daddy.










Beauty Queen,

One year ago you came into this world 
and filled a piece of my heart that I didn't even know was missing.
I always knew I wanted to be a Momma, 
but you, my darling little girl, have made the experience
so much more special than I ever could have imagined.
It's as if that corner of my heart 
was waiting specially for you and your sparkling blue eyes,
the scrunched up face you make when you really smile about something,
and the sweet squeal of your voice when you say "yeah."
Emma Claire, you are incredible, beautiful, smart, 
silly, loving and such a joy to be around.
It amazes me how much I love you,
and it's so incredible knowing that my love for you
continues to grow with each smile, kiss, snuggle, and laugh that we share.
You have given me a year of the purest kind of happiness
that I can think of.  Thank you for making the past year
so special, memorable, and meaningful for me.
I will cherish every memory from it forever.
I know you won't remember this first year of your life, 
but I hope, when you're older, that you will look back 
at all the photos and videos we have of you 
and know that your Momma and Daddy
have loved you with all our hearts from that very special
moment when you first came into our lives.
We will tell you the stories that go along with each
photo and video, and I hope that one day, you too, will cherish
each one of the priceless moments we captured.
You fill each and every one of our days with such joy
and I hope you know that we try to do the same for you.
I love you Emma Claire.
Our first year together was pretty remarkable.
I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us.
I know, that with you in it, it will be just as wonderful.

Love,
your proud Momma






No comments:

Post a Comment