Friday, August 10, 2012

The Cow Says Moooooo

I am one proud Momma this morning.
Emma and I have been going over our animal sounds
a lot lately and she has gotten to the point where if I say,
"What does a cow say?" she properly responds, "Moooooo."
It's so cute and I think it's very fitting that the first
animal she picked up on was the cow.

Well, this morning she took it one step further.
Not only does she know what a cow says, 
but she can also identify one.
We were in her room playing with her farm animals.
I was holding them up, saying what they were, 
and then making their sound.
When I held up the cow, and before I could say anything,
she automatically said "Moooooo!"

I immediately picked her up, hugged, and kissed her.
Then we called Daddy and shared the exciting news.
He was just as proud of her as I was.
I'm sure every parent thinks this about their child,
but we believe our Emma Claire is an extremely smart girl
and destined for great things.
This is only one of her many accomplishments
that Momma and Daddy will celebrate.

I know these aren't the best pictures,
but they captured a very special moment.
I will cherish them for the rest of my life.
I can't wait to show them to Emma when she is older
and tell her the story that goes along with them.





She has amazed me once again.
She makes me so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment