Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Being a Momma...

...allows me to experience the most incredible kind of love one can feel.
...means I never think of myself first anymore.  My children always come first.
...provides me with ten rewarding moments for every challenging moment.
...is the easiest and hardest job I have ever had.
...brings a smile to my face every day.
...brings tears to my eyes.  Happy tears.
...is my biggest responsibility.
...shows me how incredibly precious life is.
...brings me the greatest joy I have ever experienced.
...means my every move is watched and my every word is heard.
...is the most important teaching job I will ever have.
...is all I have ever truly wanted to do with my life.
...causes me to think about things differently than I would have before I was a parent.
...makes the fact that I sometimes stay in my pajamas all day perfectly acceptable.  Pajama parties.
...means every decision I make will have some type of influence on someone else's life.
...demands a lot of patience, hard work, consistency, and compassion.
...allows me to be sing, dance, and be silly every day.
...gives me purpose in life.
...is truly a blessing.




No comments:

Post a Comment