Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to the Best 6-Year-Old I Know

Lillian Grace,

Your 6th birthday is coming to an end.
In fact, you are probably already tucked into bed and fast asleep,
but I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how incredible I think you are.
You are such a beautiful, smart, funny, and sweet girl. 
I can't believe you turned six years old today.
It was just a little over three years ago that I met you for the first time.
I will never forget that day.  You were wearing a pretty yellow dress and your hair was in braids.
You had a tiny little voice and the sweetest smile.  I knew right away that you were someone special.
You are so full of energy and life and are truly a joy to be around.
I am honored to have you as a part of my life.  You have held a special place in my heart 
from that very first day we met when you reached up and grabbed my hand to cross the parking lot.
I cherish all the time we get to spend together and I hope you know 
that I love you with all my heart.  Happy birthday beautiful girl.
I hope you had a wonderful day.

Love,
Gina













No comments:

Post a Comment